Recent Posts

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tie Your Shoes

I started by just putting some songs together without any real theme when I realized the first 5 I'd selected were all British groups. So everybody on this mix is a Brit, except for the Eddy Current Suppression Ring who are from Australia. The Aussies still pretend to care about what the Queen Mum is up to, I think, so the theme still holds together, sort of.

1. I'll Come Running - Brian Eno & The Winkies
2. Kirsty Cooper - The Yummy Fur
3. Can't Cheat Karma - Zounds
4. Anxiety - Eddy Current Suppression Ring
5. Runaway Pram - David Cronenberg's Wife
6. Secrets In Welsh - Country Teasers
7. Clamour Club - Gods Gift
8. Polly (Single Mix, Mono) - The Kinks
9. Muggy Weather - Dan Melchior und Das Menace
10. Blackberry Way - The Move
11. Temporary Secretary - Paul McCartney
12. Midnight In Aspen - The Fall

It's been too hot for too long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment